Located in Alaska (61°12‘02”N 146°54‘17”W), RGI60-01.10689.
The sources available are: ASTER, Alaska DEM, COPDEM, AW3D30, DEM3, ArcticDEM, TanDEM-X and MAPZEN.
- ASTER (when it has no gaps, which is the case here) is noisy over flat glacier surfaces (north-east of the glacier)
- DEM3 is obviously based on ASTER but is smoother
- clear differences between ASTER and the newer products (TanDEM-X, ArcticDEM) might be due to mass-loss, although it seems exaggerated
- it is one of the cases where ArctiDEM has too many data gaps
- AW3D30 also hast way to many gaps
- Both Alaska and Copernicus DEM are without visual problems and compareable besides some differences in the tongue area.
These scatter plots are for the glacier area only.